Group Admins

• Profile picture of DatingFairy

Dating Strategy and Etiquette

Public Group active 3 days, 2 hours ago

Please sign up everybody who is interested in learning about how to behave during the dating phase. Post your questions in the forum and we will try to answer.

An artist hoping to some day establish myself once the (((Masters))) studies are

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MISTER TORGUE 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MISTER TORGUE
    Participant

An artist hoping to some day establish myself once the (((Masters))) studies are over. I’m a generally reserved person, but incredibly energetic when comfortable with those around me. Above all, I’d love to find someone who can provide a challenge – intellectually/artistically/physically – anything that aims to be higher than we are! Philosophy is hugely important to me – base ideas about almost everything exist within it, and so few people grant the subject the attention it deseves. I loathe the cult of feminism, and the seeming insanity it has bred into our culture… So wherever possible, I prefer to keep the company of men: Less shit/better conversation. However, I seem to have trouble finding anyone whose interests go beyond the academic… If you think you can fix this, I welcome your efforts! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Verify that you are a human.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

/dating-site-for-white-people-groups/dating-strategy-and-etiquette/forum/topic/an-artist-hoping-to-some-day-establish-myself-once-the-masters-studies-are/