Group Admins

• Profile picture of DatingFairy

Dating Strategy and Etiquette

Public Group active 14 hours, 49 minutes ago

Please sign up everybody who is interested in learning about how to behave during the dating phase. Post your questions in the forum and we will try to answer.

Is There a Neotraditional Dresscode for Women?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  paltus 5 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DatingFairy
    Participant

When everything is allowed including walking the streets naked with a chain around your neck maybe it’s time to take a step back and reevaluate former dress codes to reset standards that will help us rebecome the dignified Europeans our ancestors had been.

For inspiration please check our this video How to Dress Strategically – For Women

paltus
    Participant

I think there is something of a code. For example, if I see a woman’s dating profile and she has very short hair and the big problem glasses, I move along. Her appearance tells me she is more interested affirmation from other women than men… and learned experience tells me she may well be hostile to men in general.

I do have a question for the group though:
    Is there any circumstance where a nose ring would be worn by our people?

Because I can’t think of any. Beyond marring the natural beauty of a human face, it seems to be nothing more than a marker signifying that the wearer exalts other (non-white) cultures above her own.

I mean in the best case, you could say the girl wearing it is a ditzy slave to current social fads and not on top of her critical thinking game… but that’s hardly a ringing endorsement for the wearer as a potential mate.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Verify that you are a human.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

/dating-site-for-white-people-groups/dating-strategy-and-etiquette/forum/topic/is-there-a-neotraditional-dresscode-for-women/