Group Admins

• Profile picture of DatingFairy

Dating Strategy and Etiquette

Public Group active 3 days, 2 hours ago

Please sign up everybody who is interested in learning about how to behave during the dating phase. Post your questions in the forum and we will try to answer.

Manners, Etiquette, and Life-style Tips for Ladies and Gents

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Administrator 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Administrator
    Keymaster

Friendly advice from Stephen Clay McGehee of http://beasoutherngentleman.com/

Over the years, I have received several emails from ladies wanting tips on how and where to find a Southern gentleman. Southern gentlemen are few and far-between in today’s society, and ladies who want what marriage should be, who want a husband who will honor and cherish her and treat her like his queen, will be looking for a way to meet them. That is exactly how it should be, and those Southern gentlemen are certainly looking for those same Southern ladies. There is no magic formula to make this happen, but perhaps we can pass along a few ideas that may help. The following is what I have come up with after talking with other Southern gentlemen and ladies. As I write this, I think in terms of what I would tell my daughter if I had one; instead, this will have to wait until my two granddaughters are older.

Networking
It’s not just for business. Like much of life, success often hinges on making personal connections who can make introductions, and the more connections you have, the more likely you are to find who you are looking for. Look for married couples who most closely exhibit the kind of life you are looking for and get to know them. People tend to know and socialize with others like themselves. People also like to help their friends. Have patience.

Outward Appearance
Spend a few minutes at your local grocery store and notice how the women dress. In a world where so many women are wearing pants or shorts rather than a dress, a T-shirt rather than a modest blouse, and “flip-flops” rather than shoes, it is very easy for a lady to dress well and stand out from the crowd. A lady wearing a modest dress or skirt that extends at least below the knees sets herself apart from the crowd. You can’t be like the world if you want to set yourself apart from the world.
    The objective is to make it apparent that you are a lady, and a lady is one who tries to keep her body and her mind pure. Tattoos and body piercings send just the opposite message. Gentlemen looking for a bride go through a filtering process. Tattoos and body piercings (other than pierced ears for tasteful earrings) are filtered out right from the start. If you don’t have tattoos, vow to yourself that you will never, ever get any. If you have already made that mistake, consider going through the process of having them removed or at least make sure that they are always covered. We all make mistakes, and most gentlemen will have a great deal of respect for anyone who makes the effort to fix their mistakes.

Continue to read on: http://beasoutherngentleman.com/for-the-ladies/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Verify that you are a human.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

/dating-site-for-white-people-groups/dating-strategy-and-etiquette/forum/topic/manners-etiquette-and-life-style-tips-for-ladies-and-gents/