Group Admins

• Profile picture of DatingFairy

Dating Strategy and Etiquette

Public Group active 2 days, 15 hours ago

Please sign up everybody who is interested in learning about how to behave during the dating phase. Post your questions in the forum and we will try to answer.

trump supporters swipe left, lol

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ArtArcher 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

paltus
    Participant

Hi all, new member. I’ve been on all the usual dating sites and one of the funniest/saddest trends I’ve noticed is the high number of women declaring Trump voters to be ineligible for them.

I mean, ok fine whatever thanks for saving me time and it gives me fair satisfaction to swipe left on you but… you’re eliminating 60? 70? 80? percent of employed, hetero, white men.

Just an observation. Anyone else noticing this?

C
    Participant

It exists with the men as well. I think, “thanks for warning me that you’re a sad child with no opinions of your own!” *swipe*
    I also just came back from a trip around Europe and the number of young white people that came up to me and stated (with extreme confidence) “oh man, Trump, am-i-right?!”, just assuming I must hate him, was sad and unfortunate. I don’t love the man, but come on.

RWS
    Participant

There’s a comparable attitude here, in South America, amongst the intelligentsia (but not amongst the wiser upper classes). My usual explanation seems to make sense to most who question me about Mr. Trump, however.

This is what I say:
    We Americans have in essence a two-party system (any vote for a third-party candidate is almost always wasted except as a mere protest);
    Although candidate Trump’s readiness to protect the borders did appeal to me, for the most part I voted less for him than against Mrs. Clinton,
    Who is morally corrupt, vindictive, wasteful, and a warmonger (there’s more awareness abroad than at home, I think, of the real reasons for Mr. Obama’s invasion of Libya, encouragement of civil and proxy war in Syria, conduct of military operations in Yemen and elsewhere, etc.).

And, finally, disappointing though Mr. Trump is (he might yet help trade, but otherwise . . .), faced with the same choice I’d likely vote again as I did.

Clay
    Participant

I would say your first mistake was tinder, but purity spiraling aside yes it is rather amusing.

Swipe the way you vote

paltus
    Participant

haha.. it’s actually bumble which has the same sort of swipe mechanism and is like tinder for people north of 40.

ArtArcher
    Participant

Yes, definitely noticed many iterations of this on Tinder:)

The demand that the man be six feet or above or just “tall” is also ubiquitous. Eliminating the remaining 30% of guys:)

Shouldn’t it be ok for men to “demand” that women be of ideal weight and not fat?:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Verify that you are a human.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

/dating-site-for-white-people-groups/dating-strategy-and-etiquette/forum/topic/trump-supporters-swipe-left-lol/