Group Admins

• Profile picture of DatingFairy

Dating Strategy and Etiquette

Public Group active 3 hours, 24 minutes ago

Please sign up everybody who is interested in learning about how to behave during the dating phase. Post your questions in the forum and we will try to answer.

trump supporters swipe left, lol

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  C 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

paltus
    Participant

Hi all, new member. I’ve been on all the usual dating sites and one of the funniest/saddest trends I’ve noticed is the high number of women declaring Trump voters to be ineligible for them.

I mean, ok fine whatever thanks for saving me time and it gives me fair satisfaction to swipe left on you but… you’re eliminating 60? 70? 80? percent of employed, hetero, white men.

Just an observation. Anyone else noticing this?

C
    Participant

It exists with the men as well. I think, “thanks for warning me that you’re a sad child with no opinions of your own!” *swipe*
    I also just came back from a trip around Europe and the number of young white people that came up to me and stated (with extreme confidence) “oh man, Trump, am-i-right?!”, just assuming I must hate him, was sad and unfortunate. I don’t love the man, but come on.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Verify that you are a human.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

/dating-site-for-white-people-groups/dating-strategy-and-etiquette/forum/topic/trump-supporters-swipe-left-lol/