Group Admins

• Profile picture of Administrator

White Watch Canada

Public Group active 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Join if you wish to help build a community of people interested in self-defense and survival skills: MMA teachers, hunters, preppers etc.

With our societies getting increasingly unsafe and the economic system unstable we need to be prepared for the worst but most of all we should learn to watch out for each other.

Regional sub-groups will be created and administrators appointed once a critical number achieved.

Learning skills to meet threats

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  crow 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What I anyways wanted to learn more about is the skills experience of finding food from within the forests.

What are some skills and experience from others such as which vegetation, berries, etc to use and consume.

Also in reference to our white societies becoming increasingly hostile towards whites from non whites, there are other defenses such as toning down threats to oneself via use of language. That is, using the correct words to tone down threats that one receives.

crow
    Participant

I lived for two years alone in the British Columbia wilderness, when I was 18, and knew nothing about doing such a crazy thing.
    You need to be no younger than 18, and no older than 18.
    There is almost nothing to eat! The winters are lethal and the summers are filled with aeroplane-sized mosquitoes and black-flies.
    I froze, melted, got sucked dry, starved, became dehydrated, injured, and lonely.
    All I could find to eat, that whole time, was:
    Grouse. Squirrels. Trout. Almost no berries.
    Once in a while, I saw a deer, and once, a moose. The odd bear and wolf.

Don’t do it 🙂

If you do, then good luck to you. It might not kill you, and if it doesn’t, you’ll be stronger for it.
    Endeth-here the wild-woods-lesson.

crow
    Participant

The greatest, best, and most useful skill you’ll ever (probably not) learn, is to walk away from fear.
    Have nothing more to do with it.
    Easy to say, almost impossible to do.
    But I can attest to the fact that it is – in fact – possible.

This, alone, is a life-goal worth choosing to pursue.
    There is no more effective self-defense skill, either.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Verify that you are a human.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

/dating-site-for-white-people-groups/white-watch-canada/forum/topic/learning-skills-to-meet-threats/