We need to be aware of the dangers that surround us.
Please take the necessary measures listed by John Young of www.EuropeanAmericansUnited.ORG to stay safe:
I hate to do this, but now I have to address some practical concerns.
The mere fact I have positively reviewed White Date here is going to bring it to the attention of Apostles of Epic Evil: the SPLC, the ADL, Antifa and a whole host of other bad actors. They are VERY likely to sign up for the site so they can correlate whatever pictures they can find in order to dox you. That is not a fault of the site itself – it is part of the nature of living under a regime that desires our genocide.
In the case of violence-prone organizations such as Antifa – to whose acts of violence our government turns a blind eye – they might even try to arrange a date and use that opportunity to accomplish physical violence or set you up to take the fall for a crime.
As an organization, we pride ourselves on protecting the safety of our members first and foremost. So here are our suggestions for you:
1. List a town within 50 miles of where you live, but not the real town. Keep your age correct, but list your birthday a few days off from your real one.
2. Do not post a picture of yourself unless you have blotted out identifiable features.
3. Be careful how much you reveal about yourself online, but be honest about things such as your appearance, your height, your weight, your profession, drug use, etc.
4. You can setup a free SMS address for texting using the TextNow app, so that way you don’t reveal your real number, which can be used to compromise your identity.
5. Arrange at least the first three dates in public places. Meet them there – do not pick them up or have them pick you up.
6. Once you are comfortable with less structured dates, until this has resulted in a betrothal, let a friend or family member know where you are going, who you will be with, and when you expect to return.
7. Do not allow yourself to be pressured into anything that is unwise just because you don’t want the other person to feel insulted. If they ask, show them this article – if they are worth dating, they will respect your safety.
To read the whole article CLICK HERE.