What You Need to Know to Find Your Dream Partner

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheVigil 2 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Administrator
    Keymaster

What is the initial purpose of stable relationships and nuclear families? Why should especially whites strive for achieving this goal? Why have relationships become so complicated? Why bother in the first place and not just lose ourselves in eternal hedonismnihlismconsumerism?

Nature is simple: It’s either demography or death and for nature to work men and women need to rediscover their natural roles.

Video: Without White Children We Will Perish

crow
    Participant

The topic title is interesting, because it makes use of the term “dream partner”.
    Huh?
    Dreams are an important part of life, largely overlooked and discarded as ‘noise’.
    I met my own “dream partner” through first dreaming about her, and then following through on that dream.
    Follow the paper trail. Go down the rabbit-burrow. Look in unlikely places. Linger. Be patient. Be brave!

Administrator
    Keymaster

I am glad you found true love and great you signed up for our groups section. We need members who dare to start the conversation here. I very much believe in groups because they can help us build our communities also offline. Not that it’s good for our business 🙂 but it’s good for the white cause.
    I very much like your last line. May I quote it in a tweet? It is good strategy advice.

TheVigil
    Participant

Apart from dreaming, what are some practical suggestions for finding this dream partner? Dreaming is all well and good but eventually one must wake up, get out of the house and start looking. Where to look? How to identify? What to say?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Verify that you are a human.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

/forums/topic/how-to-find-dream-partner/